CYCLE COUNTING is a formal program to find and correct the causes of incorrect data in areas of inventory balances, bills of material, routings, forecasts and other critical areas that help make your company more financially successful. This seminar also includes a hands-on exercise in ABC analysis.
The Objectives of Cycle Counting include:
- Maintenance of Accurate Inventories
- Correct Financial Records
- Identification of Data Errors
- Identification of Causes of Errors
- Elimination of Causes of Errors
- Objective Measurement of Accuracy
The Advantages of Cycle Counting include:
- On-going Focus on Inventory
- Specific Responsibility
- Specific Goals
- Published Results
- Early Detection and Correction of Errors
- Possible Elimination of Annual Inventory
- Accurate Financial Statements
- Accurate MRP Results
Whether you’re just starting a cycle counting program or have one and need to re-energize it, this is a great way to get everyone on the same page.
PHOENIX Business Consulting’s expertise in matching what’s new with what already works is exactly what you need to have a successful Cycle Counting program. And, don’t forget, cycle counting isn’t just for inventory anymore – think about your bills of material, routings, customer data files and more.
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing/Cost Accounting, Operations, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Warehousing, Data Management, Information Technology, Customer Service, and Engineering personnel
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PRICING:
- This course is offered as privately conducted course at the client’s site and is subject to a maximum class size of 16 students.
- The course is one day in duration. Please call for pricing.
- Fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration.
- Actual instructor travel and accommodation expenses will be invoiced separately to the client at cost.
- Student Guides of material presented will be provided to all students
- All attendees are responsible for their own transportation, meals and accommodation expenses.
- This education and training course can be customized to meet specific needs for an additional cost.
For more information, contact Harlan ‘Bud’ North, CPIM at email@example.com, 978.263.8326.