Sales & Operations Planning
SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING is the process of combining all business plans into one integrated set of plans which becomes the Company Game Plan.
It includes the coordination and reconciliation of the…
- Sales Plan
- Production Plan
- Cost Reduction
- Product Development Plan
- Inventory Objective
- Backlog Objective
- Customer Service Objective
- Lead Time
…to meet a Business Unit’s strategies and financial expectations.
Why would I attend this course?
- Have you ever had surprises when you compared actual results to the plan, even pleasant surprises?
- Would you like to have all the areas of your Company coordinated and working to the same game plan?
- Would you like to have a forum where everyone can see the consequences of performance, examine alternatives, communicate the new plan and spend their time executing the plan?
If you answered “YES” to any one of these questions, this course is for you!
Who Should Attend?
In the formal Sales & Operations Planning environment, every department is part of the process. If you are a company that’s just beginning to explore a formal process, you should send key people from each of these areas: Human Resources, Operations, Materials Management, Information Technology, Purchasing, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, and Customer Service.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PRICING:
- This course is offered as privately conducted course at the client’s site and is subject to a maximum class size of 16 students.
- The course is one day in duration. Please call for pricing.
- Fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration.
- Actual instructor travel and accommodation expenses will be invoiced separately to the client at cost.
- Student Guides of material presented will be provided to all students
- All attendees are responsible for their own transportation, meals and accommodation expenses.
- This education and training course can be customized to meet specific needs for an additional cost.
For more information, contact Harlan ‘Bud’ North, CPIM at firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.263.8326.