LEAN MANUFACTURING DEFINITION:
The fundamental rethinking and radical redesign of business and supply chain processes to achieve dramatic improvements in critical measures of performance.
Lean thinking requires organizing and educating all levels to use new tactical tools that will reap the following benefits for your business:
- Lead Time and Inventory Reduction
- Customer Service Improvements
- Quality Improvements
- Cost Reduction
- Productivity Improvements
- Paperless Processing
- Improved / Reduced Time to Market
- Processes Streamlined
Why would I need to attend this course?
- Does your company ever make mistakes that need to be fixed?
- Have you ever produced items that no one will buy and end up sitting in inventory?
- Do any of your routings include steps that arenít really necessary anymore?
- Have you ever had groups of people towards the end of your manufacturing process standing around waiting for things to do [or just keeping themselves busy] because a previous activity was not completed on time?
If you answered "YES" to any one of these questions, this course is for you!
Who Should Attend?
Any level from any of the following areas: Operations, Materials Management, Information Technology, Purchasing, Process Engineering, Product Engineering, Customer Service, Cost Accounting, Quality, Sales and Marketing.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PRICING:
- This course is offered as privately conducted course at the client's site and is subject to a maximum class size of 16 students.
- The course is one day in duration. Please call for pricing.
- Fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration.
- Actual instructor travel and accommodation expenses will be invoiced separately to the client at cost.
- Student Guides of material presented will be provided to all students
- All attendees are responsible for their own transportation, meals and accommodation expenses.
- This education and training course can be customized to meet specific needs for an additional cost.
For more information, contact Harlan 'Bud' North, CPIM at email@example.com, 978.263.8326.
APICS® is a registered trademark of APICS, The Association for Operations Management
*The PHOENIX Fast Track Education ProgramSM is not sponsored by nor is PHOENIX affiliated with APICS®.
This site ©2003 - 2008 PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc. - All Rights Reserved